- 【15.6" diagonal HD Touchscreen】15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768); Intel UHD Graphics,on-processor Graphics with Shared video Memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.10-finger multi-touch support.
- 【10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1】1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Experience power and responsive performance to boost your productivity. Enjoy immersive entertainment and game, stream and create content with accelerated performance.
- 【Upgraded to 16GB System Memory & 512GB SSD】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once; provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
- 【Additional port & Accessories】1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1x AC smart pin; 1x HDMI 1.4b; 1x headphone/microphone combo;Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
Binding: Personal Computers
Details: We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing. Microprocessor: Intel Core i3-1005G1, 2 cores Memory: 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM Video graphics: Intel UHD Graphics Hard drive: 512 GB M.2 SSD Display: 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768) Wireless connectivity: Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo Expansion slots: 1 multi-format SD media card reader External ports: 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 35.85 x 24.2 x 1.79 cm Weight: 3.75 lb Webcam: HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone Audio features: Dual speakers Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S mode How to switch s mode to windows 10 1. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) 3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.0 x 3.0 inches